Garden Theme Digital Bundle
It's time to GROW with the GARDEN unit! This includes all files within the themed unit.
This is a DIGITAL Product (you will need a PDF viewer to access this file)
- DIGITAL DOWNLOADS ARE ALL SENT VIA EMAIL and are not editable
- (any problems accessing files please contact email@example.com)
- Adapted Books
- Theme guide: play, sensory, gross/fine motor, cognition, emotional/social
- Parent/Caregiver Handout: introduce the theme to the home/daycare provider by giving this one-page letter highlighting vocabulary that will be taught and helpful quick ideas to implement the theme in other environments and promote understanding.
- Book + Play Recommendations: Like to add play items or books with your theme? I've compiled lists of my favorites with direct links (affiliate) to the resources to support your students without requiring you to have to search for #allthethings. Included are Amazon books, play items, and Usborne books.
- Floral Sight Words: Fry's 100 set of sight words on flowers and flower pots!
- Planning Calendar: This one page printable is great to help you jot down ideas for your activities ahead of time. Don't like to plan in advance? Use this to track the activities you do each day to make sure you rotate some out and don't get stuck in a rut!
- Garden Theme Vocabulary Cards: Set of 20 Cards (including the cover) to teach labels for common garden-related vocabulary words.
- Garden Social Skills Cards: conversation starters and figurative language
- Five printable activity pages
- Garden Sequencing Mats: how to grow a flower + how to grow a vegetable
- Pronoun Graphic Organizer: he, she, they organizer. single page download. use with any activity
- Expanding Expression Tool Companion printable.
- 2 Match Mats: Students engage in the picture to picture matching with 2 sets of 12 icons. Recommend using velcro with this activity. Can also use the icons and put into a sensory bin activity
- I’m Working For: Behavior Support - Comes with the clip art coins to put on the templates. Great to use to help motivate your student who needs to see a visual. Start with 1:1 reinforcement and gradually build up to 10:1 as the student requires less and less reinforcement.
TAG: @Communication Cottage in any product posts you make on social media for a chance to be featured in our feed! It brings me joy to see my products being used by so many wonderful people! Keep sharing!